COVID-19 & REMOTE WORKER ENABLEMENT
As a business leader, here’s what you need to know
We’re Here to Help
Six Steps to Enable Your Remote Workers:
High Speed Internet
The first thing you need to do as a business owner is to survey your employees to see what kind of broadband they are using at home. To run business voice and video calls, they’re going to need plenty of throughput’s. A good standard that should provide enough horsepower is 50 Mb down, 5 Mb upload speed.
Move your Phone System to the Cloud
Here are the key features of UCaaS that will enable your work-at-home employees by leveraging the benefits of unified communications in the Cloud:
- Video Conferencing
- Mobile App
- CRM Integration
Move your Desktop Workspace to the Cloud
With Active Directory, you can ensure certain file sharing rules within your own Local Area Network. Two promising technologies address these features and move them all to the Cloud while maintaining centralized control over access permissions.
Workspace as a Service
Desktop as a Service
Move your Contact Center to the Cloud
Does your business have a contact center or help desk in-office? Having a Cloud Contact Center solution allows your employees to support your clients while working from home.
Identify & Provide Necessary Devices
Don’t let Coronavirus hold your company back; make sure that your employees have the technology they need:
- Mobile or soft phone
- Desktop or laptop computer
Remote File Share
When you send your workers home, they must be able to share, collaborate on, and store files on the Cloud. The most popular cloud file storage providers are:
How Fast Can You Make the Pivot?
- If you would like assistance in putting a Work From Home technology plan in place, contact us and we will get you in touch with our trusted advisors. For more information about current COVID-19 offers, see below.
Featured Current Offers
Many of our suppliers are at the ready to help you move to a remote workforce. We have compiled the generous offers we have received. Reach out to us to learn more about their offers.
45 days software free for new customers of CXone ACD.
This offer expires April 15, 2020
• Work from home agents for business continuity
• No commitment, no contract
• One-time implementation fee (NRC) applies
• Fast Start implementation in 48 hours
• Standard pre-written SOW and price for all clients
• No changes (future changes would be billable)
• E-learning for agent training
• Call Center Bundle: Minimum 25 seats, no maximum
• Audio Recording Pro
• Integrated Softphone via open internet for B-leg (agent)
• Call forwarding for A-leg (customer)
• 3 ports
• 5 GB active storage
• 99.99% availability
Offering interim licensing programs to help customers across the globe maintain business continuity. For some, this means enabling a remote workforce, which is why we’re offering 90-day temporary licenses at no charge. For others, it could mean helping to manage an unexpected surge in inbound customer service inquiries that wasn’t scheduled or budgeted. In those cases, we won’t charge premiums for overages.
Talkdesk is offering free access to Mobile Agent for 3 months for current Professional customers. Available for free for 3 months the Talkdesk Boost for companies that are using more traditional technologies (on-premises) such as Avaya, Cisco or Genesys, in order to ensure the continuity of your business against the spread of the Corona virus.
This offer expires May 1, 2020
• Talkdesk softphone can be used on a laptop with Chrome installed
• Mobile App for iOS/Android with Talkdesk Mobile App
• Forward agents calls to any 10 digit number – landline or mobile
• Boost – Use your existing infrastructure for routing to Talkdesk Agents in the Cloud
The Five9 Rapid Deployment offer is comprised of three options:
• Voice with basic screen pop (25 professional services hours)
• Basic chat (10 professional services hours)
• Basic email (10 professional services hours)
Offering video meetings at no cost, no time frame restrictions, no company size requirements.
• BASIC FREE 1-to-1 Video Calls UNLIMITED
• Number of Meetings UNLIMITED
• Group Meeting Duration 40 Minutes
• 8×8 Video Meetings for Partners
These offers span multiple Avaya contact center platforms in use by our customers and feature a 90-day complimentary access license through August 31. This is limited to existing office-based agents who transition to work from home for the 90-day access period.
Current customers wishing to add additional agents should contact their Partner Support Manager.
RingCentral Office Offer – FREE for 3 months for all healthcare providers, schools (K-12), and non-profit organizations who are new customers and impacted by COVID-19 get free access to RingCentral Office for 3 months. This includes 100 participants per video meeting. Our existing Office Essential and Standard customers can also benefit from the increased meeting participant limit.
This offer expires June 15, 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
Here is what the offering includes:
• Video Meetings: HD quality audio and video conferencing, screen sharing and more
• Messaging: Team messaging that’s perfect for collaboration with file sharing and more
• Phone: Robust and reliable business phone system, including business SMS and call management
To ensure all of our K-12 districts and other institutions can most effectively leverage Zoom for virtual education during this time, Zoom is:
• Temporarily removing the 40-minute limit on free Basic accounts for schools in Japan and Italy, and by request for K-12 schools in the United States
• Providing multi-language resources specifically designed for principals, vice principals, teachers, students, and parents to set up and use Zoom
• Expanding live trainings, webinars, and recorded offerings to share best practices for using the platform
Offering Remote Work Kits to front line organizations in Education, Healthcare, Municipalities or Non-Profit. “These kits will be offered at no cost for the next three months. Also, options for existing customers who would like to add remote tools (or add seats to those existing accounts) at no cost for the 90-day period, in an effort to help with the current travel concerns.
The Emergency Remote Work Kits include:
• Meet: With GoToMeeting, maintain productivity with instant, reliable face-to-face collaboration that’s accessible from your desktop, web browser, or mobile device.
• Host: With GoToWebinar, deliver powerful presentations for remote teams with up to 3,000 attendees – perfect for all-hands meetings or organization-wide announcements.
• Access: With Central and Pro, remotely access your work desktop or manage your endpoints from anywhere.
• Support: With Rescue Assist, provide a seamless remote support experience for your end users from any computer, mobile device, or tablet.
Offering Dialpad Talk and Uber Conference PRO versions to any business in North America regardless of size, at no cost for two months (may extend the timeframe). Dialpad wants to help your customers/partners to manage through this situation.
Offering DialpadTalk and UberConference PRO to any business in North America regardless of size, for free. In the hope that we can help companies quickly adapt to a changing remote workforce and remain as productive as possible from anywhere.
COVID-19 RESPONSE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
3 Months Free for MiCloud Connect
This offer expires June 30, 2020
Making the shift to remote working? We’re here to help.
Get up and running fast for less with 3 months free and self-service onboarding.
With MiCloud Connect, you’ll get everything you need to
seamlessly communicate and collaborate remotely:
Web, audio and video conferencing / Screen sharing
Softphone / File sharing / Messaging / SMS / Web dialers
Mobile apps / Task Management.
AT&T combines voice, video, chat, and presence with shared workspaces, conferencing, and contact centers through easy-to-use collaboration tools with access virtually anytime and anywhere.
Webex Meetings new customers: 90-day free offer.
This offer expires May 31, 2020.
• Help your customer stay productive while working remotely – staying in contact with their teams and customers.
• Existing customers with Enterprise Agreement: Can expand their license count by up to 20% for a 90-day period
Offering free 60-day trials for new & existing customers of our Mobile / Remote worker VPN solution – which includes WAN-Op, Cloud Acceleration and Security Segmentation (ZTNA, SDP).
Unified Communications & Collaboration & Expanded Remote Access: Scale to support the growing needs of remote workers and enable remote real-time communications.
CenturyLink Engage: Get reduced pricing, waived NRC and 2 free months of service credits.
CenturyLink Engage is a simple and cost-effective voice and collaboration platform that gives Small, Medium and Enterprise customers the power to collaborate in real time from virtually anywhere, at any time, on any device.
The Offer: Take advantage of reduced pricing of $23.50 per user, per month, on the Team Package, which comprises all (50+) Calling Package features, unlimited local and long-distance features, softphone app for PCs, tablets, Android and Apple smartphones, plus on-demand video and audio conferencing, IM and file sharing. Plus, non-recurring charges are waived, and enjoy two months of service credits.
Cisco Webex delivered by CenturyLink: Free 90-day trial
This full enterprise-class offering includes Cisco Webex Teams, Meetings and Messaging, allowing customers to host audio, video and web conferencing, IM, file sharing, recording and whiteboarding sessions.
The Offer: New customers can take advantage of a free 90-day trial for up to 100 users per customer. No charge from CenturyLink or Cisco.
All current T-Mobile customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
Providing T-Mobile customers an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot / tethering service for the next 60 days.
Offering free international calling for ALL current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers to [Level 3] impacted countries.
Supporting the [FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge] focused on ensuring residential and small business customers with financial impacts do not lose service.
Your organization can count on Vonage unified communications to foster collaboration and reliable productivity. If you are an educator, healthcare provider, or a non-profit in the US, UK, or Australia-we want to provide you with Vonage Business Communications services free for up to three (3) months.
This offer will afford your teams with access to all Vonage Business Communications, which features: Calling SMS Team messaging Video collaboration Fax Vonage App Center